Cloud Backup as a Service & Tape Management Solutions
Increasingly, firms are looking for more cost-effective, secure, and efficient ways to ensure that remote backups are created and viable rather than relying on manual tape collection and ensuring backups are sent offsite.
- No Capital Expenditures
- No upfront fees
- Pay as you go
- Lower TCO (total cost of ownership)
- Predictable monthly fee
- Private or shared
- Partnership with EMC
- Bandwidth optimization through de-duplication technology
- Modular setup
- Integrates with any existing backup software
- End to end encryption to ensure data privacy and security while in transit and at rest
- Low RPO and RTO
- Early detection maintenance checks
InfoFort Back-up-as-a-service is a cloud storage service that will mirror your backup data to an offsite secure data center. It seamlessly extends onsite existing backup software deployments, creating a hybrid onsite/cloud solution that enables you to quickly recover data over the local area network and the storage area network (LAN/SAN), while also providing complete offsite protection against site disasters.
Backup-as-a-Service enables you to reduce costs across datacenters while continuing to meet long-term retention requirements as well as it provides a set of unique and tailored capabilities.
Traditionally, each datacenter backs up the backups of the other datacenters. This can be a costly configuration that relies on the existence of a secondary datacenter.
InfoFort’s Back-up-as-a-service consolidates data centers’ backups into a very effective solution for disaster recovery.
With this type of service, customers can successfully perform backups at their physical/local site in addition to a replicated backup in InfoFort’ s remote location purposely built for business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Flexibility – Avoid complicated implementation processes through Plug and Play System Integration capabilities with extendible storage capacity as well as fast and local operational recovery.
- Economic – With zero CAPEX, very low bandwidth requirements, and minimal maintenance costs, InfoFort Back-up as a Service will help you achieve a strong return on investment (ROI) and annual savings.
- Security – Reduce the risk of data breaches with end-to-end security including implementation design, infrastructure, and encrypted data transfer.
- Support – 24 x 7 NOC (Network Operation Control) availability, early detection maintenance checks in addition to reliable and timely data access and recovery.
- Invulnerability Architecture – Self-Healing file system with End-to-End data verification and double disk failure protection providing point in time file system recoverability.