Electronic Records Management
Electronic Document Management System (EDMS, ECM)
enVision, the leading Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) in the industry, provides a comprehensive solution for managing the creation, capture, indexing, storage, retrieval, and disposition of records and information assets for hundreds of clients serving more than 200,000 users across the region.
The main objective of enVision EDMS is to enable the usage of un-configured information and documents from a single point in an electronic environment and easy-to-access way allowing multithreading. enVision EDMS supports different languages including English and Arabic and enables the capability to easily integrate with different local peripheral systems (LDAP, Active Directory, SAP or other ERP systems) and online data providers.
Compliant and certified with the industry and international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001 and TS 13298, enVision’s conceptual design was built to provide the best usage of information in an intercorporate communication environment. The aim is to make all documents easy to find, update, and share.
- Pure Web based with support for all major browsers
- User-Friendly, Manageable and Easy to Learn
- Flexible Pricing : per user, license , or subscription based
- Offered as Cloud and On-Premise/Server with own IP
- Two Way Integration without any development
- Customizable through Graphical User Interface
- Cataloging and Searching Features
- Electronic & Digital Signatures
- Mobile Support Applications – iOS and Android
- High Level Security - 128 bit encrypted file repository