Secure Data Destruction
Secure Data Destruction
As companies deploy New Technologies into their organizations, they are faced with real problems of what to do with their old and outdated IT Assets. Be it Data Security, safety, confidentiality, compliance or environmental policies, it is no longer acceptable for companies to simply throw away old Technologies or just pass them over to a third party.
InfoFort’s Secure Data Destruction services will provide comprehensive Green Solutions for Data Security and disposal of Retired or Outdated IT Assets (such as servers, hard drives, PCs, laptops, DLTs, LTOs, CDs, DVDs, flash memory sticks, smart phones) in line with the International Security Standards and with full commitment to the environment.
How it Works
- Registration – Upon receiving your request, InfoFort will set an inventory capturing your Outdated IT Assets' serial numbers, models and quantities.
- Data Destruction – InfoFort's well trained and experienced staff will assist you to choose the most secure and suitable method of destroying your Media. InfoFort offers onsite & offsite services such as: data wiping, degaussing, crushing and shredding.
- Recycling – InfoFort utilizes recognized Green Solutions that guarantee zero landfill, zero incineration where all materials are processed in an eco-friendly manner, while maximizing the re-use of all components.
- Acknowledgement – At the end of the process, InfoFort's team will provide full documentation, acknowledging that the Data was destroyed and/or your Outdated IT Asset was recycled according to the industry's best practice.
- Compliance – InfoFort's services are in accordance with US /NSA/CSS, while our equipments assure compliance with certain security codes and standards such as: PCI DSS / NIST / NIST SP 800-36 / NIST SP 800-88 / HIPAA / PIPEDA / GLBA.
- Green – Your organization will be in line with the industry's best practice and thus maintain a competitive edge.
- Data Security – Whether the destruction takes place at our facility or yours, InfoFort guarantees that the Data Security is not compromised. InfoFort's destruction centers are secure with 24/7 security, electronic access control and CCTV monitoring.
- Logistics Management – To ensure an optimum service is offered, InfoFort provides all required resources: packing, collection, transportation, inventory and decommissioning to name a few.