Secure Document Shredding Services
InfoFort manages the complete Information life cycle and that includes purging Information when it’s not needed anymore. Moreover, InfoFort green initiatives ensure that Document Shredding is done in an ethical and environmentally friendly manner.
Furthermore, InfoFort's Shredding Services are done in a secure manner to make sure that confidentiality is maintained at all times.
How it Works
- Retention Policies – InfoFort maintains your records retention schedules in InfoFort's system and based on your policies InfoFort alerts you when these Documents or Files in Storage are due for Shredding.
- Notification & Shredding – Once the notification is authorized by you, InfoFort prepares all your boxes, Documents and Files in Storage for Shredding and InfoFort proceeds with the process at InfoFort's premises with your presence and witness if needed.
- Certification – Once the Documents or Files are shredded, InfoFort provides a certificate of Destruction which enables you to keep the track of destructed Documents and Files and will also fulfill the legal and regulatory requirements.
- Compliance – Be compliant with different governing rules and regulations.
- Cost Reduction – Reduce cost of storage for records that are no longer needed.
- Security – Ensure that no one has an access to information that is no longer needed.
- Certification – Maintain audit trails by a Certificate of Destruction.
- Environmentally friendly – Align your green initiatives with our green practices in Shredding, recycling and contribute for an eco-friendly planet.