- Collection of Information
We collect two types of information from our Website: (a) Personal Information (including without limitations name, telephone number, address, email address) and (b) Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable information and anonymous information such as how many users visit our Website). When ordering or registering on our Website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
Information is collected from you when you voluntarily fill out a form or enter information on our Website.
We also obtain certain information by automated means when you visit the Website, such as the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet and the pages you accessed. Through collection of this information, we learn how to best design the Website for visitors and understand what products and services you may prefer. InfoFort collects this information through various means, including “cookies” (please see below under “Cookies and Tracking”) or you voluntarily submit the information through registration, purchasing a service, signing up for our newsletter, responding to a survey or marketing communication, browse the Website, or access certain features provided on our Website.
- Disclosure of Information
- Use of Collected Information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To verify your identity and assist you if you forget your password or login details for any registered services.
- To assist in providing the services requested by you.
- To provide further information to you about other websites and services which InfoFort considers may be of interest to you.
- For future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including to carry out direct marketing, market research and surveys.
- For internal purposes, development and administration of our sites, data analytics, and compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures.
- For ensuring that you are shown the information that is most relevant to you and your interests.
- To prevent and detect any misuse of, or fraudulent activities.
InfoFort will seek your consent if it wishes to use your personal information for purposes other than those you have agreed to previously. Please note that we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- Protecting Collected Information
We have implemented technology and security policies and procedures intended to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorized disclosure or access to collected information appropriate to the nature of the data concerned.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, InfoFort cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
- Cookies and Tracking
This Website uses a “cookie” file that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive, which can identify details of your IP address, operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Mac O/S, Linux), browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, plus the version of the Browser), locale (to determine which country you are accessing the Website from), and other user information (e.g. your username).
InfoFort may use the information generated by cookies to: (a) track traffic patterns to and from the Website; (b) ensure any advertising is being shown to the most appropriate person; and (c) enable you to enter the Website and use certain services and to visit registered user only areas of the Website
- Links and third-party websites.
- Opting out
- Disclosure of Information Overseas
We may transfer your collected personal information to countries other than the country in which you originally provided it. These countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you provided the information. When we transfer your information to other countries, InfoFort will protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice. We may also disclose your personal information as required or permitted by law to law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and governments for security and customs purposes.
- Holding, Correcting and Updating Information
This notice was last updated March 1, 2016.
- Contact Us
or call +971 600 54 00 41.